- Keep your product away from heat and direct exposure to sunlight.
- Keep your product away from any direct source of water and humidity.
- Do not scratch or rub your leather product against abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid contact with greasy substances such as cosmetics, perfume as well as any material that may transfer their colour onto the product.
- If your product gets dirty or stained, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light coloured cloth.
- To protect your Dogatella product when you are not using it please store it in the pouch provided.
- Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may occur.
For any questions about your Dogatella product, please contact us.